The success of Rescue Roofer is reflected in the quality of our roof replacement services and the drive to get the job done right the first time. It has been and will always be our intention to provide all our Orange County customers with a single point of contact for all their residential and commercial roof replacement needs.
Our Roofing Specialists, and Technicians thoroughly inspect the home inside and out. They are trained to seek out anything that is, or could be a problem during the life of the new system or repair being performed. We are thorough because we understand that people do not want to, and cannot afford to pay twice.
We spend as much time as you need to understand the condition of your home, and the actions necessary to correct the problem. Our roofing contractors are well versed in all products so we can specify the proper system, with the desired appearance, based on your budget.
Our Roof Replacement Process
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION
A . Pre-Construction Meeting
1. Confirms the proper installation with the Production Manager.
B . Obtain Necessary Building Permits
1. Makes sure the job meets local building codes.
2. Avoids unnecessary cost of corrective construction.
C . Confirm Proper Materials Delivered
1. Makes sure we’re installing what you have requested.
2. Allows job to start and proceed on schedule.
3. Assures the material is not damaged.
D . Check Weather Forecast
1. Prevents interior water damage caused from unexpected storms.